Saturday, May 8, 2010

Too Much Money?

While my partner was checking the bank account for the business he found a charge for $6.95 that we couldn't account for.  After talking to our banker he discovered it was a fee for depositing over $10,000 in cash for the month and the bank charges a counting fee.  Now I love Chase Bank but really?  We're being charged for putting too much money in the bank?  Any time you make a cash deposit they have to count the money anyway and I'm sure they have to double check everything regardless. 

It's a bit silly if you ask me.  We get charged if we don't have enough money in the bank, we get charged if we put too much in...

Take your six bucks if you want Chase but I no longer feel guilty about taking those suckers you have at the tellers desk. 

Take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment