Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things to do, things to not do


So birthday was fun last night.  Had a keg and some pizzas, fair amount of people showed up at the bar and by the time the keg had kicked the open funk jam we do every Monday had started. 
 
Wasn't too hung over today but I definitely could tell I had a few the night before.  Can't waste any time being hungover or not 100% if I'm going to make everything happen.  So I've got to be healthy to be as productive as possible.  Guess that means no drinking for now.  And while I'm giving up some stuff lets quit the soda too.  I'll make my next project a healthy cheap diet.  
Speaking of being healthy, I did my pushups today.  For time's sake it seems to be easier to do them in 20 minute blocks as opposed to 3 sets of 5 minutes.  Course I can barely raise my hands up to keyboard level.  This should help with the no drinking thing, I don't think I could lift a bottle right now.  

No alcohol, no soda.  Should save me money.  Not a whole lot though, I haven't paid full price for my drinks in a year and half.  One of the perks of owning a bar.  

Another 10-5, 7-3, 15 hour day tomorrow.  Fun Fun

Till next time
-Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment