Friday, March 5, 2010

The Joy of the DMV

It's great going to the DMV. As a business owner usually I'm running around all day or at the office doing paperwork, you know all the exciting crazy things that are involved in keeping a business afloat. A trip to the DMV is a great opportunity just to sit down and relax for a half hour and not think about all the things that need to be done at the bar, that my dogs need to be exercised, or that I need to do laundry and clean my house. I also don't have to spend time with my girlfriend. I've been working a lot lately and haven't seen much of her and she'd probably be talking my ear off, "how was your day...I love you... Blah blah blah." All that shit. It's so much nicer hanging with total strangers who I'd just love to talk if I weren't so enthralled with listening to Los Lonely Boys on the radio they have here. Thankfully the radio is at very quiet reasonable volume level.

Well I'll almost be up in 15 minutes so I must depart I have to think about pleasant conversation starters to have with the DMV employee. If we don't have something to talk about we'll get done to quick and I'll have to leave this magical place!

Dear God someone save me this blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment