Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Quite Breakfast of Champions

 

I tend not to eat breakfast but I'm trying to change that.  I suppose it's more of brunch when you wake up at 11am.  That probably needs to change too if I'm going to make it.  But don't be too hard on me, I work will 3am!

Part of of working to make my millions also means doing what I can to save as much as possible.  Food is a great place to start.  I won't be as fanatical as these people who were able to eat for a dollar a day, but I'm going to cap myself off at $5.  Considering I eat out  5-6 times for around $10 a month I'm saving at least 50 bucks a month, so $600 a year.  Today's breakfast consist of celery with peanut butter an apple and clementine.  Would have been oatmeal too but I was in bit of hurry to get to the bar to do inventory and didn't want to spare the 3 minutes to make it.  Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up at 1030 so I have time to "cook" my oatmeal.  Oh the sacrifice.   Maybe I should go down to at least $3 a day for food.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment