Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow, getting a schedule down, and the pain of pushups


Just a quick update.  Last night was great, show was near sold out and the bar killed it.  So of course I got to bed at 5am.  But I made $200 bartending.  It's a bit ridiculous how much you can make slinging drinks.  It can be very busy, but it's never necessarily hard work and to get a $1 tip for serving a beer is almost bit silly.  But not really, remember to keep doing it!  Some day I may have kids to feed! 

Meant to get a lot of work done today but we had some problems with our orders this week.  One of my distributors couldn't deliver 7 kegs of my best selling beer till yesterday.  The order never came so I had to go pick it up today.  Moving kegs is never fun, especially after you've done 50 push ups.  Speaking of which...

This push up thing is hard!  I had to bust out a exercise mat so I could do wrist push ups in addition to finger push ups so I could finish my 50 in 5 minutes.  Still have a 100 to do! 

Not happy to see all this snow, always cuts down on business.  Definitely will hurt us tonight. 

Off to the bar to sling drinks and work on my hearing loss problem. 

-Damon

P.S - Beware of my dogs laser vision

No comments:

Post a Comment