Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've been in a bad mood today.  The kind of mood where I want to wring someone's neck  till they pass out and then start looking around to see if they have any friends around.  Just had a few things set me off today I guess. 

Things are getting better though, I did 30 finger push ups straight, which isn't much but I think I could do forty if I hadn't spread my hands much further apart then usual.  Still a far cry from the 100 I want to be able to do by April 1st.  I should get some help today in getting in shape from my buddy who has been preparing a special unique fitness tool for me.  I should have video in the next day of two of this magical device that will set the fitness world abuzz.  We're talking bigger then Bo Flex.  Well maybe not that big, but at least bigger than this:




I don't think however, that anything can compete with this:



Wow I feel better already.  I been having a hard time coming up with a birthday present for the lady too.  What a great birthday birthday moment, "Happy Birthday baby, I got you a piece of exercise equipment to make your boobs even perkier!"  When her parents call she can tell them all about it too.  I think the secret of gift giving is to get something that you can enjoy too.  That's why I make her chocolate cake every year

Check out the new bookmark buttons at the bottom of each post and let me know what you think of the new blog look.

No comments:

Post a Comment