Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day after St. Patties I should be hung over right?

Had a good St. Patties day.  Buddy was able to score some free tickets to the Av's game in Denver.  Tickets got us parking and and food too, I got some nice friends.

The tickets were free, and I was able to grab a beer and hot dog for free too.  But I still broke a few of my rules.I bought some drinks, some whiskey and cokes so had soda.  I did not break my rule of diet soda and liquor though.  Pretty lame though, I came up with all this stuff I was going to do and then didn't follow through, got to start over.  Today and from now on I guess.

Too much to do, not enough time to do it...But I feel optimistic today. And for all the rules I broke last night, it was a damn good time. 


Today is another chance to get it right.

1 comment:

  1. st patty's is the reason they coined the phrase 'exception to the rule'. it's the single best day of the year, and you had a great time. and what's the point of rules when there are no exceptions?

    ReplyDelete