Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1000 hits on the blog, 420 pushups

So yesterday I got all kinds of stuff done and it was great.  I didn't have to go to work either so I could spend some time cleaning up the house, writing, and studying Japanese.  I opened the back up of my 2nd year Japanese book and spent 2 hours memorizing words.  I also met Miho-san for an hour so I got a lot of studying done.  I also did a hell of a lot of finger push ups - 420 over the course of the day.  I even did 40 straight after I passed the 200 mark.  I was going for 1000 for the day to celebrate my blog passing 1000 hits but I didn't leave myself enough time.  I think I could do it but I need a whole day to myself to get it done.  Maybe I'll try to next week.  Not today though that's for damn sure.  I wasn't sore at all after doing sets of 10 finger push ups most of the day and thought that had I had time I could have hit 1000 easy since I wasn't sore.  Today though my chest, arms, and even legs are sore from all the push ups. 

Looking forward to taking care of some projects tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment