Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Power Of The Mop!

My productive week keeps getting better.  Got a lot done today for the business and am almost caught up.  Still lot on my list but almost there.  Used my mop again to clean the dance floor while I was waiting for orders today.  It's hard on my back but even harder on my forearms, just holding that thing makes them swell.  There were a few times today where my arms felt like if I continued to mop they'd just burst.  Good feeling.

I had my laptop at work this afternoon and while I was taking care of various things I watched Big Man Japan:
Big Man Japan

Freakin' weird man.  Fun sometimes but very strange.  I know the effects were poorly done on purpose but I haven't seen any movie from Japan that had what we would consider "good" stateside.  

I've got class to teach and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment