Monday, April 5, 2010

Mai Nichi Ichi Nichi Ju - Every day all day long

It's been a few days since I blogged so I thought I better throw something out there. It's been a tough few days I've been a bit sick but it's not all terrible. I got my Roku SD Player today and hooked it up.  It's a little box that you plug into your TV and then you can watch Netflix on your TV.  It was $79 bucks but I'm still saving money.  By canceling my $20 a month Blockbuster membership I'll save $132 a year plus another $30 in gas a year by not driving to Blockbuster.  So I should save $70 the first year after the Roku Player and bit more every year after. 

In workout news I think I'm going to add squats, crunchs, pivots and shuffles to my workout routine.  The shuffles and pivots aren't much of a workout but they're jujitsu movements I can and should practice everyday.  I still feel very tired every day but I also feel a bit stronger.

Finally in terms of making money I'm not where I need to be but I think I've been able to clear things up a bit and I know have a better plan in place.  I have six projects outside the bar that I'd like to make happen and that I believe will make me decent money.  However all of these projects require capital to make happen.  I believe $10,000 would be sufficient to get things going.  That means I need to put away $28 a day in the dream jar for a year to come up with the $10,000 I need.  It's not a whole lot of cash but I'm not going to find it under my couch every day for the next year.  How to accomplish this I don't know but the more I can lower my living cost the easier it'll be.  I can start there. 

Well time to study - till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment