Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lonely Night

Dropped the woman off at the airport yesterday, wish she were still here.  Would rather fall asleep next to her then 4 dogs, one of whom (Tasha!) has terrible gas.  I swear she's got a stash of dead squirrels she nibbles on in the back yard and then comes and farts it all over me.

On a much more pleasant note, I deposited all my jar money in my bank account and transferred it to my PayPal money market account.  The interest rate right now is 5%.  Between the $420 from my 6 bags and $216 from my jar I deposited $636 in my PayPal account.

Still along ways to go.  I decided that I won't eat out or order food anymore except on Monday when Becca(The Woman) and I go out for .89 cent margaritas and chips and dip at Casa's.  Plenty of times at work I'll order a pizza or whatever instead of bringing in lunch or eating before I go to work.  I bet I can save on average $20 a week, so $80 a month, or $960 a year.  Tomorrow I'm going to cancel my Block Buster plan too.  It's $20 a month and I can sign up for Netflix, get 10 free days and pay $8.99 a month and watch an unlimited amount movies online and have one movie out a time which works because I'm usually too busy to watch more than a movie or two a week.  I'll save $10 a month so $120 a year.

So between the Netflix deal, and if I can stick to no eating out and no lotto tickets I should save around $1500 a year.  It's a start...

The dream jar (well dream paypal account) has $216 in it.  Only $9,999,784.00 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment